The mission of COMCOR is to develop, establish, and maintain community based corrections programs that provide sanctions and alternatives to incarceration, and to provide leadership and coordination throughout the criminal justice community. COMCOR offers a variety of programs for nonviolent offenders that help save jail space in the adult detention center, allowing offenders to maintain their jobs, support their families, and provide restitution to the crime victims and the community. COMCOR works with state and government agencies to provide these alternative programs.
ComCor, Inc., a growing company is currently seeking a responsible individual to fill the position of Program Manager. The Program Manager will be responsible for operations of a correctional facility under the supervision of the Director of Operations. The Program Manager is in charge of development and implementation of facility programs by maintaining a budget.
* Review and coordinate referral process.
* Responsible for notifications, correspondence and ensuring positive relationships with referral agencies.
* Monitor and respond to all incident reports for risk management and general information purposes.
* Review all disciplinary actions for clients and staff
* Make decisions regarding modifications in case planning to include the jailing or regression of clients.
* Attend administrative reviews for clients.
* Plan, implement and execute facility budget.
* Responsible for facility maintenance and upkeep.
* Provide recommendations for terminations.
* Involved with all facility personnel matters.
* Responsible for oversight of staff training.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory, contractual and agency requirements.
* Perform other duties assigned.
BS/BA in Corrections Administration or related field plus three years experience in Corrections. Other relevant training preferred (i.e. management, budget/fiscal, case management). Minimum two years of supervisory experience in community corrections setting preferred.
Computer literate. Ability to communicate, verbally and written with government agencies, management staff, employees, clients and their families, employers, and the general public. Requires initiative, leadership, and flexibility. Physical demands include walking, standing, and sitting for various amounts of time.
ComCor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.